Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A colander affair

Liz gave Marianne and me a fantastic white colander for Christmas.
I then decided that what we needed was a "colander wall" of sorts, above our oven.
I was out buying 2 more colanders from Sur La Table, when I was trying to figure out colors that would "go" with our new kitchen pallet.
All the while I was talking off the register ladies ear, about our big colander wall plans and how we were going to hang them, when the wall behind them was brick, etc, etc.
I was mildly horrified as I walked out, realizing that I was then guilty of the same thing that irks me about my job.
People who just cant get to the point.
Anyway, that’s all in the past; our colander wall is enjoyable and adds pizzazz to an otherwise yawn inducing wall.
I also had pictures, but I got locked out of my online picture account because I can never remember my password for that thing; its one of those affairs that requires a billion things like numbers, punctuation marks, a cartwheel and a secret handshake.
-Love, Lucy.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Well if you can remember the secret handshake I'd be really excited to see your colander wall.