Friday, February 5, 2010

Love Cakes



Marianne and I didn’t really ever get around to doing neighbor Christmas gifts to our neighbors. So we decided to do a little Valentines Day treat!
Stay tuned next week to get the dish on the cake and the magical frosting!

{email from Marianne}
Here is the really good news.... Brandy and I decieded to make a baby cake for josh cause he hates cake... except that he really loves tabasco sauce and said that the only way he would eat a cake is if it had tabasco on it... so our plan was to make a cake and sprinkle it with tabasco.. hahaha right?

so brandy was making the cake... I was bringing the frosting(already made thanks to you) and tabasco... she texted me this morning.. don't need to bring tabasco sharon brought it.. so I brought frosting.. we frosted and gave the cake and......

He said that it was sooo good it didn't need tabasco. He said that the frosting was sooo tasty that he would eat a big cake like it. So just wanted you to know... your frosting is good enough to turn a cake hater into a lover :)

1 comment:

Alyson said...

re:Flickr

I loved it at first, but it will only let you upload 100 pictures before it shuts down and asks you to start paying. You can keep uploading, but it will upload over pictures you've already done, and leave your old links empty.

Stupid flickr.

Otherwise, I loved it!