Wednesday, February 3, 2010

spring wish list

 
I have been in love with these shoes ever since Lucy put them on her Birthday wish list. I am going to make them mine, oh yes! they will be mine. They are so perfect for spring and summer it brings tears to my eyes. 

It may be hard to tell but the white detail on this dress is little birds. How perfect is that! I am in love. And my new ankle wrap shoes would go so great, them and a big chunky black necklace, oh be still my beating heart. 
 
This shirt would look great with a skirt or with pants or with nothing at all.  

This dress also would work lovely with my shoe choice. Or sandals or a picnic in the mountains in a meadow. OR watching fireworks on a blanket while holding the hand of someone I love. 

These shoes make my heart melt into a million tiny blush pink pieces. These will be mine, just like the other shoes. My sights are set on them and my aim is pretty damn good.

I want a lot of dresses for Spring and Summer. This dress is quintessential spring dress wear. From the shape, to the plane detail, to the color! It is so perfect and it will go great with a cardigan or none cardigan. Also it goes with both my shoe choices. So that triples my dress use, right there!
 
This top speaks to me in a way tops that have rosettes also speak to me, which is loudly. This color also speaks to me and says "Liz, this color is what the sea looks like when you stand on a beach in Greece and sing into the sunset!" 
So therefore it must be mine.

I love ruffles and I love orange. So this shirt marries two of my biggest loves. It is almost like the shirt equivalent of Zooey Deschanel and  Ben Gibbard.

I looked up the Coachella festival line up.  And I really, really want to go! I can picture myself there and I am wearing this shirt!

 This dress should be mine because it will look really great with the Tweed blazer I just got. It will also look good with my oxfords and it will make my legs look sexy and my arms stronger. So why not purchase a dress that can do all that?

xoxo - Liz

1 comment:

Alyson said...

This shirt would look great with a skirt or with pants or with nothing at all.

I'm honestly not so sure about the nothing at all, but my sensibilities may be different.

This color also speaks to me and says "Liz, this color is what the sea looks like when you stand on a beach in Greece and sing into the sunset!"

Good heavens, every single one of us should have a rosette shirt in that color. It would make us happy every day if we did.

Dudette, you know Muse is headlining Coachella. Makes me want to go too. I promise I'll wear a different shirt so people don't look at us weird.