Monday, February 8, 2010

N.Y.C

 
If you ever find yourself at the grocery store, needing some mascara, but you don't want to spend an arm and a leg on it. Or you simply want mascara that doesn't smudge or flake off. I recommend this mascara here, N.Y.C, its a few steps above Wet n' Wild in quality, but priced about the same. I love this stuff, I have only ever found it at Kmart and Target. It is super cheap at a whooping 1.72 per tube. It never ever flakes and it doesn't require more than some soap and water to remove. I also love the shape of the brush, it makes application very nice and never clumpy.


I have tried their eye-liners and eye-shadows and while I am not in love with them, they are not too shabby. I do however, love their nail polish. It is also cheap at 94 cents. It is surprisingly very resilient.  It doesn't seem to chip and flake very quickly, which is always a positive when it comes to nail polish, especially nail polish on the cheap side.

xoxo-Liz

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Ooh excellent recs, will try. Thx!