Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Road to Paris


So- Lucy and I (& maybe Marianne) are going to Paris this summer. How exciting? Very exciting!! We decided that we would keep sort of a journal here on this blog about our struggles and such, in our preparations for said trip.
So far, my first hurdle consisted of sitting at the store for a half hour convincing myself that I didn't need to buy a shirt (even though it had the best ruffle detail, ever) because I don't need it, but I do need money in my Paris fund. It felt really good putting the shirt down and walking away. I know it's a small thing but really every little bit helps.
-xoxo Liz

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Oh man, money would be my hurdle for sure. I don't know if I could put down enough ruffled shirts to pay for Paris.

I can't wait to see how it all comes about!