Thursday, January 21, 2010

Road to Paris

 I took french in school. It is the only language I can even pretend to speak, other than English. And guess what, I can't even pretend to speak it. My sister Marianne and I were talking the other day about what we remember from our french classes. It took us a whole twenty minutes to cover everything we remembered. Which most of the memories consisted of watching a kids show called Téléfrancais , which is about two kids; boy and girl, who hang out in a junk yard with a talking pineapple. It was really good times.


xoxo- Liz

1 comment:

BMarie said...

OMG!!!! I took French too for four years. I am so pissed that I didn't take it more seriously. I can't speak it but I can kind of read it. Anyway, when I saw the pic of the pineapple I had a total Telefrancais flashback - awesome!!!