Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spring Wish List




I pretty much think he is the most attractive J. Crew model I have ever seen.
I would be happy with just him this Spring.
Mmmmmmmmm suit-y.

Ever since 8th grade when I begged my mother to buy me this fabulous green and white stripped shirt for St. Patrick's Day this color combo strikes a particularly agreeable cord with me.


I completely (and unintentionally) avoid neutral colors on the lighter side of the spectrum. Give me grey, black or navy any day. But I never pick out anything mushroom, tan or white for myself. Which is why I need this shirt. Its beautiful, and something that would really pick up my wardrobe.

I adore red. Its one of my favorite colors.
So I cant understand why I have virtually no red in my closet.


I need a really great pair of earrings that cost more than $5.
Because they just bring an outfit together.
Plus the color of these earrings makes my heart a little weepy.
They are just so romantic.


Outerwear really whips my cream.
Especially if it's in emerald!


Yellow is my FAVORITE color, and I should have more of it in my collection.
Plus this dress just screams tulip picking.


I love stripes, and I think that lace is a severely misunderstood fabric.


I see fields, streams, picnics, and lots of kissing when I wear this shirt.


I love clutches; they are so small and mysterious.


Last but not least...
I just got into wearing pink, and I love it!
plus I need a feather weight cardi to wear at all times.
Love, Lucy!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

The pink cardigan and the clutch are too, too cute.

There was a much cuter J. Crew model when I was 19. I wonder where he is now? I actually put a picture of him in my little mission pictures-of-home thingy. Someone assumed he was my boyfriend waiting for me at home, and I'm all "Of course."

Bloody Paws, Inc. said...

That reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite when Napoleon says that picture Deb took was his girl friend.