Monday, December 14, 2009

A weekend

This weekend was full of things to do, and we made out pretty well.


Made bread sticks and drank tea, while listening to Christmas music.
My Sister-in-Law Katherine has this amazing dough recipe, which I will share if I get her permission.
We also decided (Marianne and I) that we were going to make bread on Saturday or Sunday, and have it for the rest of the week. We ate most of our breadsticks last night with our Pesto, so you live and you learn. And you learn that you should make much more breadsticks than you think.


We rearranged some things in our kitchen.  That beauty on the top shelf (next to the amazing 70's slow cooker) is a food processor!
We just got it for $17, and I like to look at it and think of all the tarts and pesto I can process with its help.



We also put our cute pots in our open shelving. We like their colors; its like a pot party on our shelves!

Other things:

2 Christmas parties
1 Baby sitting session
Movies, movies, movies
Cooking
Shopping for groceries
Spying bearded hotties at Whole Foods
T-shirts, for a great project you will want to stay tuned for

-Love, Lucy

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Mmm, breadsticks and pesto. That's a good time right there. I'm not sure you can have enough of either, even if it's my pesto which is sans cheese.