Thursday, December 10, 2009

Welcome to our kitchen!

If you were to hang out with me, it would probably be a lot like hanging out with your grandma (only funner.) I like to nap, cook, knit, sew, bake, you name it! That's why my sisters and I decided to create a blog that is all things good, girly and gleaming.
This is an adventure to say the least and we are oh-so stoked to be doing this, there are so many things you can look forward to seeing on this blog; and if nothing else you can bask in the goodness that is the life of college students pretending to have more money than they do!
- Love, Lucy


I am personally excited for this here blog! We tend to do fun things, create fun things and we are just totally fun! So sit back relax and enjoy eating our TEACAKES! Also Lucy totally is a grandma but funner, because most grandma's don't like to party naked, but Lucy does.
- Love, Liz


After some careful consideration, Lucy decided we should document our path to adulthood. Which really, how can you blame us. Becoming and adult is a big deal. We pay rent, we feed ourselves and no longer require diapers... so who wouldn't want to know of our adventures. I mean aren't you already intrigued? Okay, even if you are not perhaps this is more for us. Either way we are excited.

-Love, Marianne

2 comments:

Alyson said...

That is pretty much not your kitchen. I recognize that one.

Do you see how I can comment on this blog? Does it fill you with glee, like it does me? I don't conflict with this layout! Happiness.

Bloody Paws, Inc. said...

I had a strong feeling you would be able to. This does excite us!