Friday, March 26, 2010

aint this just like the present



{spring hail}
I just had to snap a quick picture, even though its ugo.
When I was walking into work, it was sunny.
Ten minutes later, it was hailing!
I love that about Utah, the capriciousness.
I love change, and what is better than experiencing all four seasons in an hour time period?
Nothing!
Our painting is coming along nicely, and we are logging it, so expect that next week.
Today Marianne had a dental appointment by my work, so I met her before. We did a little thrift shopping and struck gold.
We got a ton of stuff to print on, which means we have even more projects lurking in our near future.
Also I went a little crazy with the vases; Marianne had to rein me in.
I would have probably purchased all of the vases, all of the shell plates and bowls, and the punch bowl set if she hadn’t been there.
What would I do with out here?

2 comments:

Alyson said...

You'd spend all your Paris money, that's for sure. Can't wait to see how the painting turns out, though there were a lot of people who wanted to wring your adorable little neck on Sat. because you chose the book and then didn't even come discuss it.

Bloody Paws, Inc. said...

did you liz tell you how dirty our house was?
It was a mess.
I felt bad though, I wanted to be there, I really did.