Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break!



That's right, its spring break for us University of Utah'ers!
We kind of got off to a rocky start, what with sleeping in today and all, but that doesn't rain on our parade.
We will hopefully accomplish all that's on our list:
1) repaint our kitchen, bathroom, and door frames.
2) stencil bathroom walls {paperless wall paper}
3) clean behind our fridge, and inside.
4) do some printing by hand.
6) watch lots of movies, and TV series.
7) sneak into the Grand America, and go hot tubing.
8) have friends over.
9) go to a movie night at friends.
10) hang out with Liz
11) hang out with Mom and Dad.
12) pizza party
13) spend some time with Charlotte Bronte and Charles Dickens.
14) knit.
15) Bake the cherry pie that has been calling our name since Valentines.
16) Walk up to Einstein’s for breakfast one morning.
17) still have time to be lazy.
all of this, of course, will be scheduled around our work schedules. We still have to work.
I work 7 hours a day, Marianne works 6.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Well I hope you manage your spring break better than I've managed mine! I feel like I'm even more kid-busy than when I'm homeschooling all day!