Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Well, they look beautiful!

Last night I had the worst headache I have had in ages.
I tucked myself into bed at 8:30 and woke up this morning at 8:15.


Then Marianne and I played hooky from school {don’t worry I aced my math quiz last week, and am just as confident for this week's} to have some quality breakfast time.
WhenI got to work I was looking at Oxfords on J. Crew, Urban, and Anthro. I have been jonesing for a pair of oxfords for quite some time now, so you can guess my sheer pleasure when these puppies were half off their already not too over priced price!
I bought them because I have been very good at saving my money lately, and I needed a little pick me up from last nights sick stint.

1 comment:

Bloody Paws, Inc. said...

Oh you little minx, these are beautiful!!!