Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Volume two

I have been feeling every emotion possible about the blogosphere lately.
I don’t know if anybody has an original idea out there.
Hello, ingenuity; are you there? It’s me, Lucy.
If I am being honest with myself, it’s probably just a personal quandary I am blaming on others.
{Apparently, everybody loves stripes, peonies, Justin Vernon, and beards and it off the shelf with you missy.}
Anyway, for now, I am back.
I just need to get over myself, cause I miss being able to talk about things I love.



Speaking of things I love...
Volume 2 from She and Him releases on the 23rd of this month.
You can preview the album in full on NPR.
I love them, and I sincerely hope they are part of the Twilight Concert Series this year.
Since M. Ward graced us last year, I wonder if they will, I don’t know there policy on return guests.
If they don’t have one may I say, bring back Bon Iver!
And possibly send him over to my apartment, its not that far, to serenade me whilst I lay comfortably on my bed, in the quiet.
Perhaps we will crack a window, so the air might circle young Justin's edges as he sits at the foot of my bed strumming and humming.

No comments: