Friday, March 5, 2010

a morning

{baby pink flowers we picked up last night}


7:30 : Ripped out of my sweet dream. A love triangle between me and two beautiful brothers. One was named Jack; he always got everything.
7:45 : Curled my hair, day dreaming of my dream.
8:15 : Running late because of my day dreaming. Threw on some flats, because I didn’t realize the snow was so... snowy. Its March.
8:45 : Arrive to my Supplemental Instruction session late. Slipped roughly 8 times on my way. Stupid choice in shoes.
9:45 : Nailed math quizy.
10:00 Drifted in and out of Math lecture. Mostly focused on the guy and girl next to me. Guy loves bimbo behind me, who is grossed out by sneezing. Girl next to him is one smart cookie, too smart for him. Why do some guys prefer dumb girls?
10:44 : Adjusting to Agony and Irony. Sounds a little to "finished" for an Alkaline Trio album, but they should be growing like that.
10:45 : Turning onto Mario Cappecchi, all of the snow on top on my car falls foreword onto my windshield. Too wet and heavy to wipe of my windshield. Shriek, a girly screech. Quickly unroll my window, stick my head out, and maneuver my way to the side of the road. Remove ALL snow off of Elly, my Element.
10:50 : Back in the saddle again. Turn on Carissa’s Wierd to calm my nerves from my near death experience.
11:05 : Almost to work. Get out breakfast and gobble it up.
{2 hostess cupcakes and diet coke.}

No comments: